Two injured after grease fire inside house in Kitty Hawk

By on May 12, 2018

Two people were injured after a fire Friday night inside a home in Kitty Hawk.

Firefighters from Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills and Southern Shores responded to the blaze in the 600 block of West Kitty Hawk Road.

The two occupants of the home got out safely, according to a Kitty Hawk Police Department post on Facebook.

Both sustained non-life threatening injuries, with one being transported to The Outer Banks Hospital for treatment.

The fire was put out before it could spread to adjacent properties, and a preliminary investigation points to a grease fire in the kitchen as the source.

Recent posts in this category

Recent posts in this category

Comments are closed.