Portable toilet set on fire at Manteo Skate Park

By on November 14, 2017

Police are investigating after someone set a portable toilet on fire at the Manteo Skate Park last week.

The blaze was reported at 7:23 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 9, at the park located between Marshes Light and College of the Albemarle on Uppowac Street.

A report from the Manteo Police Department said that gasoline was used in the arson. No other damage was reported, and no suspects have been identified in the case.

Advertisement

Homepage photo: Town of Manteo/Youtube

Recent posts in this category

Join the discussion

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *